Landcare Europe Activities
- 11.07.2022, 09:00 Uhr
- 31.08.2023, 12:00 Uhr
- Different locations in Europe
Landcare Europe is the European network that brings together agriculture, nature conservation and communities for biodiversity, resilient ecosystems and quality of life in our European cultural heritage landscapes.
Landcare Europe organises a series of workshops, online info sessions and a conference to share the successes and challenges of Landcare organisations in Europe working together with farmers, conservationists, political decision makers and communities.
The events are open for everyone who is interested in the work of Landcare Europe or in joining the network.
The activities are part of the project “Improving guidance and knowledge sharing between land managers, conservationists and local communities to preserve cultural heritage landscapes under and outside Natura 2000”, funded by the European Commission.
Event timeline / programme
27-29 April 2022 – Milan, Italy - Workshop “Direct marketing”
11-13 July 2022 – Sighisoara, Romania – Workshop “Large carnivore management”
15 September 2022 – Online info session – Globally important agricultural heritage systems (GIAHS)
16 November 2022 – Online info session – What is Landcare Europe?
7-9 March 2023 – Jaén, Spain – Workshop “Agroforestry”
18-20 April 2023 – Klaipeda, Lithuania – Workshop “Good-practice-based payment schemes
7 June 2023 (full day) – Landcare Europe Founding Conference in Brussels – Results & Future activities & Official Foundation of the network – register & programme
To express interest for any of the events, please click on the “register” button next to event or in the sidebar. For more information on each event, please keep on reading below.
What to expect?
The 2-day workshops in different EU countries will focus on Landcare key activities and their contribution to the EU environmental targets (see individual programme overview below for topics).
General workshop programme:
Day 1: Thematic presentations and exchanges on best practices in roundtable discussions (full-day)
Day 2: Field visit to demonstration site and exchange with local experts on workshop topic (full-day)
Day 3: Internal meeting with Landcare Europe founding partners (half-day until 1pm)
The results of the workshop and webinar exchanges will be presented during a 1-day EU-level conference in Brussels in 2023. The conference is also an opportunity to join the network during the official foundation ceremony.
More detailed information on activities please visit the Landcare Europe website at www.landcare-europe.org/activities.
- Participation in the network activities is free of charge. Catering during the workshop and transport to demonstration sites during field visit are provided for all participants. Local accommodation incl. breakfast during the workshop (3 nights) will be organised by DVL. Accommodation and travel costs can be covered for up to 20 experts (up to an agreed limit) to be confirmed by DVL.
- This registration page is for expression of interest to the activities and agreeing to be contacted by Landcare Europe for further information. It does not confirm your participation at any of the activities. You will receive additional information about participation and cost coverage (if applicable) closer to the dates.
- English is required for active participation in discussions.
- Workshop topics are subject to change.
- You will receive an automated confirmation email after your registration (please also check your spam folder!)
The project is funded by the European Commission.
Zurück zur Übersicht